Rich, delicious and easy to make a basic buttercream. 4 Ingredients recipe.
- 1 Cup unsalted butter room temp.
- 3 to 4 Cups Powder Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp Whole Milk If needed to adjust consistancy
- In a clean bowl, cream the butter until pale color.
- Add powder sugar and mix together until smooth.
- Add the vanilla extract until well combined. Scrape the sides of the bowl andd mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Add milk to adjust consistency * Only if needed.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!