Easy Cream Cheese frosting
Rich, sweet and tangy cream cheese frosting to use on carrot cake or any other dessert that calls for cream cheese frosting.
- 1/2 Cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 Cup Cream Cheese full fat
- 4 Cups Powder Sugar
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- In a clean bowl cream the butter and the cream cheese together, until fluffy and no pieces of butter or cream cheese are visible.
- Add the sugar in two parts. Mixing half of the sugar until is well combined, then add the second half until well combined.
- Add the lemon juice, vanilla extract and mix all together. You can add more lemon juice if you like, as long as the frosting is not soft.
- Use the frosting inmidietly or store in the fridge until you need to use it ( give it 20 min to thaw before using it)
Serving: 2508gCalories: 3750kcal
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!